Monday, September 27, 2010

Some pictures...


I haven't posted many pictures since getting here...so, here are a few to check out!


My house in Haiti/also home to 38 children and some other folks.

This is a picture of our sweet friend Venia...This was her home in May. The Haiti Mission Project is helping to fund her rebuild. The photo below is what it looks like now. Almost done!!!

This is my friend Patrick's family. His father died in the earthquake. This is his stepmom and two of his step sisters. Some generous donors through the HMP are making it possible for two of his sisters to go to school. The one on the left is one of them. She was pretty stoked when I showed up to help get school stuff ready. That was a fun day!


More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, Rachel! I love seeing people who are directly benefiting from all the work that you and others are doing.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see some pictures, thanks, Rachel! Deb

    ReplyDelete