Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Up Late...

So, it's late. Well, it's only 11:15, but for a place where roosters start crowing at 3am, it's late. I guess you could say I'm doing what any normal person would be doing at this hour. I'm reading up on the medical tests you can have run at the Lab here in Haiti. And then I'm looking up all the initials for the tests to figure out what they actually check for. And then I'm looking at some of our kids' lab reports to figure out what's going on.

Folks, I am not a doctor. I'm not a nurse. The most I know, which is decent considering I have a theology degree, is what I learned in my high school anatomy and biology classes.

I really must say, I'm learning a lot, but I might be in over my head on this one and I think it's time for bed.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Scary! You trying to figure out medical conditions! Yikes. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete